Generally in New Zealand, the tenant is responsible for
- Paying the bond at the start of the tenancy which is usually equivalent to four weeks of the rent.
- Paying the rent of one or two weeks in advance.
- Paying for the utilities (electricity, phone etc.)
- Keeping the property reasonably clean and tidy.
- Inform the Property Manager as soon as there is a problem / maintenance issue.
- Looking after the section with regards to the lawns / gardens etc.
For more detailed information see the Department of Building & Housing website.
To View a Property
To view a property with us please send an email inquiry via our website, our property manager will respond to your email once a viewing time is scheduled.
To Apply for a Property
To apply for a property after the viewing you can either fill out an online application through our website, or, if you received a paper form please fill it out, scan and send it to the email address at the bottom of the page along with your IDs.
Please note that in flatting situations all residents will need to complete their individual application form.
The property manager will notify you once your application is successful, as well as arrange a time with you to sign the lease agreement.